Chris Bergin, Master Salesperson
Affiliations, Qualifications & Awards
· Master Sales Society
· Historic House Specialist
· NAR Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
· Cleveland Area Board of Realtors
· Ohio Association of Realtors
· National Association of Realtors
· Greater Cleveland YMCA, Volunteer
· Dickinson College, BA American Studies
· St. Ignatius High School, Class of 1988
· Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Leading Edge Society 2012 - 2018
· Office Top Producer 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
I believe that building meaningful relationships is what life’s all about. While conducting business with me, I promise to ALWAYS ….
· Live by the “Get By Giving” Philosophy
· Make My Client’s #1 Goal My #1 Goal
· Live Up to My Standards, Despite Temptations to Lower Them
· Be Willing to Work Toward a Common Good
· Do What I Say I Will Do, Sometimes More, Just Never Less
When you hire a Master Salesperson, you’re hiring a sales and service professional with the highest level of training, industry knowledge, honesty and integrity as well as a commitment to always put your needs and goals first. You’ll never have to question, never have to hunt for answers, and never doubt that you’re in good hands. This elite group of men and women are the best of the best and a resource you can trust to protect your family’s interests, every time.
Born and raised in Lakewood, Chris currently resides in Rocky River with his wife Jessica and two sons Joshua and Jacob. Chris spent over 16 years in non-profit management with the YMCA as a relationship builder and stays involved today as a member and volunteer. His wife Jessica is currently employed as a therapist with the VA Hospital. In his free time Chris enjoys spending time with his family, attending his sons’ athletic events, and gardening. Chris is also an avid home brewer and enjoys sharing his creations with friends & family.